- 1935: Foundation of Precisa AG by Ernst Jost, an outstanding industrial pioneer.
- 1942: Dedicated Swiss production of mechanical calculating machines in Zurich- Oerlikon.
- 1958: More than 1000 employees with a world network of agents and service centres.
- 1964: Fusion of Precisa AG with the typewriter manufacturer Hermes SA. Renamed Hermes-Precisa International AG.
- 1978-79: Task of the range calculating machines and new development of electronic precision-Scales. Assumption of Hermes by Olivetti.
- 1980-96: Precisa precision and analytical balances become established in the world market with Swiss technology and production.
- 1998: Evaluation of new technologies and products world-wide, development cooperation with global corporations.
- 2005: Introduction of a new product series prepASH within the range drying and ashing.
- 2006: Change of company name to Precisa Gravimetrics AG to emphasize the core business.
- 2009: Renewal of the product range within precision- /analytical weighing and moisture analyzers.